How can I pay my Part B premium?

If you get Social Security, RRB, or Office of Personnel Management (OPM) benefits, your Part B premium will be automatically deducted from your benefit payment.

If you don’t get these benefits payments and choose to sign up for Part B, you’ll get a bill. If you choose to buy Part A, you’ll always get a bill for your premium.

You can mail your premium payments to:

Medicare Premium Collection Center
P.O. Box 790355
St. Louis, Missouri 63179-0355

If you get a bill from the RRB, mail your premium payments to:
Medicare Premium Payments
P.O. Box 979024
St. Louis, Missouri 63197‑9000

If you have questions about your premiums, call Social Security at 1‑800‑772‑1213. TTY users should call 1‑800‑325‑0778.